- October 20th — "Next Level Facebook for Societies" by Jen Baldwin
- November 17th — "Take Your Programming Online: Virtual Options for Any-Sized Society" by Rorey Cathcart
Current Recorded Webinars Available for FREE Viewing for a Limited Time:
- Your Society Can’t Afford to Do A Seminar? Here’s How!
Download the handout for this presentation here.* The standard introduction was not recorded. Paula's presentation begins immediately.
Your Society Can’t Afford to Do A Seminar? Here’s How! will be available until September 30th after which you can find it on the Members-only Webinar page.
*opens in PDF - Adobe Reader, a free download from the Adobe website required.
- Utilize the Power of Video for Your Society's Programming and Marketing Efforts by Lisa Louise Cooke
- WordPress for Societies: No Blogging Required by Rorey Cathcart
- How to Keep Your Volunteers Happy, Helpful and Engaged by Amy Johnson Crow
- Capturing the Community: Using Twitter to Connect, Engage and Educate in Genealogy by Jen Baldwin
- How to Develop and Implement Affordable Membership Benefits by George G. Morgan
- Harness the Power of Email in Your Society by George G. Morgan
- The Shape of the 21st Century Genealogical Society by George G. Morgan
- Your Society's Next Generation: Reaching Out to New Communities by D. Joshua Taylor
- Social Networking for Genealogy Societies by Thomas MacEntee
If your society is not a member, join FGS today to start accessing the suite of benefits an FGS Membership offers today's society.