Stay informed of the latest developments in genealogy by subscribing to FORUM!
NEW: a 3-year subscription to FORUM for only $30!
Member Societies––log in to view all issues in the Members-Only area
under FGS FORUM Archives.
Current individual subscribers––log in at forum.fgs.org for recent issues.
FGS publishes FORUM, a quarterly interactive electronic magazine providing current information essential to the informed genealogist. Features include:
- News about discoveries, record access and record preservation.
- Feature articles on a variety of subjects of interest to all genealogists.
- Notices of important events taking place in the genealogical community.
- Detailed calendar of genealogical events, conferences and workshops.
- Indexing and publication projects in progress or completed.
- Spotlights on FGS member societies by Marian Pierre-Louis.
- RootsSmithing, a column by Drew Smith that discusses technology.
- News briefs from family associations, ethnic organizations and international groups reported by Christine Rose.
- Innovative products and tools, reported by our own 'gadget guy,' Randy Whited.
- Genealogy Blogging, a column about making blogs work for you by blogger extraordinaire Amy Coffin.
- Book reviews and notices covering a wide variety of publications by Paul Milner and others.
- Articles and tips for more effective society management.
- And much, much more!
Subscriptions are only $15 a year! Get a 2-year subscription to FORUM for $25 or a
3-year subscription for $30!
Order or renew online! Now you can subscribe to FORUM or renew your subscription online.
FORUM welcomes article submissions from the genealogical community. The deadlines for content submissions are:
15 January – Issue 1
15 April – Issue 2
15 July – Issue 3
15 October – Issue 4
Advertising can be placed in the FORUM. Please contact Stephanie Carbonietti at email@example.com for rates, schedule deadlines, and other information.
Publications for review in FORUM should be sent to Paul Milner at 1548 Parkside, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Editor with any additional questions. Thank you for your interest!