FGS publishes FORUM, a quarterly interactive electronic magazine providing current information essential to the informed genealogist. Features include:
- Articles on a variety of subjects of interest to all genealogists
- Regular columns:
- Ethics & Standards by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
- Forensic Genealogy by Michael Ramage, JD, CG
- Beyond Boxes & Binders by Linda Coffin
- Records Preservation and Access by Linda McCleary
- Next Generation by Shannon Combs-Bennett
- Spotlight on Member Projects by Caroline Pointer, FGS Vice President of Membership
- Reviews covering a wide variety of publications and products by various reviewers
- Articles and tips for more effective society management
- And much, much more!
FORUM subscriptions are only $15 a year! Get a 2-year subscription for $25 or a 3-year subscription for $30!
Select the Subscribe or Renew buttons above to subscribe online.
Current Individual Subscribers: log-in at forum.fgs.org for recent issues.
FORUM welcomes article submissions from the genealogical community. The publications dates and deadlines for content submissions are:
||Content Due Date
Submissions can be sent to the FORUM Managing Editor Julie Tarr at email@example.com. Contact the editor for submission guidelines.
If you have a publication or product for review contact FORUM Managing Editor Julie Tarr at firstname.lastname@example.org.